CHIROPRACTIC MEDICINE – Realign your body
Overview: Chiropractic Care
At SpineCare, we offer a wide array of chiropractic treatments to treat back pain, neck pain, sprains, herniated discs, and other musculoskeletal conditions. We manipulate and mobilize the spine to increase function and to elicit pain relief for our patients.
In addition, our team at SpineCare also uses physiologic therapeutics such as ultrasound, nerve stimulation, decompression, and other treatments to attain desired results.
Chiropractic Techniques at SpineCare
At SpineCare, we offer the most up-to-date treatments and techniques to our patients. Some of our chiropractic treatments include:
- Mckenzie method of diagnosis and therapy for spinal and extremity conditions
- Active Release Technique (ART) for chronic and overuse injuries
- Intradiscal Spinal Decompression for disc herniations and sciatica
- Spine functional stabilization training for unstable or deconditioned backs
- Diversified spine mobilization and manipulation techniques
- Kinesio taping and spider-tech taping for neuromuscular reeducation
- Post-isometric relaxation technique for chronically tight muscles
- Trigger point technique for chronic active and latent trigger points
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation (DNR) for spine and exr? Conditions
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Evaluation Method (SFMA)
Candidates for Chiropractic Treatment
During a consultation with our SpineCare team, we will discuss all of your chiropractic treatment options and help identify which methods might be best for you.
From the McKenzie Method and SFMA, we are able to develop a deeper understanding of our patients’ pain and the underlying causes. We are then able to individualize a comprehensive yet specific treatment plan for our patinets’ identified condition.
At SpineCare, we are dedicated to our patients’ health and wellness. Our team of physicians is passionate about helping to relieve back pain. We also are committed to learning the latest treatment methods and technological advances that can help relieve your pain.
Our two-week guarantee at SpineCare is that we will meet or exceed your expectations within two weeks. If we are not able to accomplish this goal, we will work together to reevaluate and modify your treatment plan. We know that each patient is unique, and we promise satisfaction in our services and physicians.