Chiropractic Physician, Director of Strength and Conditioning, Internship Coordinator
Alex utilizes the latest evidence-based research to blend chiropractic care with strength and conditioning principles to help his patients not only move past the point of pain and injury but also build resiliency and strength. Dr. Alex emphasizes patient education to enhance the patient’s ability to be proactive and involved in their recovery and long-term health.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic – Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Graduated Cum Laude in December 2020
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Bachelor’s Degree – Exercise Physiology with a minor in psychology – 2017
- Successful completion of all 5 Chiropractic Board Exams, including physiotherapy- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) Certified
- Exercise Specialist at Adirondack Health- developed and monitored exercise prescriptions for people with cancer-related fatigue syndrome, osteoporosis, COPD, lung disease, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, obesity/inactivity, diabetes, high cholesterol, and hypertension.
- Strength coach at world-renowned, Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning where he trained middle school – collegiate and professional athletes including those in the NCAA, NHL, MLB, NFL, and Olympics
- Sports performance intern with UMass Lowell’s NCAA Division 1 team including Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Track & Field, and Lacrosse.
- President of Palmer Florida soft tissue club served as a clinical teaching and clinical rehabilitation assistant in the Palmer Florida Clinics.
- Alex resides in Madison, enjoys playing ice hockey, strength training, and living an active lifestyle.