Symptoms of Back Pain
There are multiple symptoms that are associated with back pain and can directly interfere with an individual’s quality of life. The symptoms of back pain can range from mild to severe. Some of these symptoms include:
- Stiffness along the spine
- Sharp pain in the neck, lower back, or upper back after performing strenuous activities
- Aching in the middle or lower back after standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttocks into the calf and toes.
- Muscle spasms in the low back
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, Dr. Anthony Houssain of SpineCare is here to help. You do not have to live with back pain— click here to learn how our spinal team of experts can dramatically improve how your back feels.